Holiday Traditions will no doubt be much different this year. And, since most of us are spending much less time with our best friends than we’d like to, I love the idea of finding gifts that bring us closer together no matter how far apart we might be…even if that’s just stuck at home down the street or across town.
LOCAL GIFT GUIDE: GIFTS FOR YOUR BFF
- Little Bipsy – I would like to go on record to say that everything in Little Bipsy is on my personal Christmas list (Tony, please take note if you’re reading this). Send this Tie-Dye Pull Over and Jogger set for a long zoom session with your bestie.
- Rogue – These Karina Hoop ears go with everything and your bestie will think of you whenever they wear them.
- Trove – Have a friend who has major wanderlust? Send this vacation in a box subscription box from Trove a Seattle based company founded by two Seattle-based, travel-obsessed female entrepreneurs. Check out the Seattle Holiday Box for a friend who misses Seattle or their previous boxes for the globetrotter stuck at home.
- – These darling custom initial necklaces are made in La Conner, Washington and sold on etsy, which makes it a great options for sending to a bestie across the country while still supporting local small business.
- Barre3 Edmonds – Marble Sleep Mask
- HelloJunePrints – I LOVE THIS CALENDAR! Did I say that too loud?! 🙊 If there is something we could all use, it’s a reminder to enjoy the little things in life. This is a new-to-me Seattle-Based print shops on Etsy and I’m obsessed with everything.
- F E R A L – Give your most stylish friends one of these uber chic beaded chains; they’re the perfect stocking stuffer.
- One Wine – A great bottle of local wine is always a welcome gift – make it extra special and plan a trip to Chelan for a girls’ wine tasting trip over a long weekend.
- Little Bipsy – Swig Life Luxy Leopard 14oz Cup
- MoonPenny Chelan– This candle is absolutely heavenly. Moonpenny in Chelan is one of my favorite shops to visit each summer. If you take my advice and book a girls’ weekend in Chelan, don’t forget to swing by. They have online shopping and shipping, so add to cart asap.
- Barre3 Edmonds – Since most of us are spending much less time with our best friends than we’d like to, I love the idea of finding gifts that bring us closer together. Grab one of these prop kits from Barre3 and a gift card for a class pack for you and a friend (or a few) and make a date to workout!
See our other Local Gift Guides featuring more local small businesses in the Edmonds and Seattle area.