Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. Not just in terms of your finances and resources, but also in terms of your lifestyle.
Finding a home in the community and neighborhood where you’ll be happiest at a price point that fits your needs, is my top priority. However, that’s just one element of the buying process. Once you’ve made an offer on a home, it’s my job to protect your interests, advocate on your behalf and negotiate for the best terms possible.
As your advisor, I will:
- Act with the utmost integrity. Your interests are my singular and only focus. Always.
- Help you find the home that best meets your needs in the most efficient timeframe.
- Provide you with current market data to assist you in making informed decisions.
- Help you understand and feel comfortable with the terms, processes, and documents involved in a real estate transaction.
- Represent and advocate for your best interests during every step in the process.
- Negotiate highly complex situations to ensure you receive the best outcome.
- Ensure that even the smallest of details are handled in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide you with incredible customer service. I want to earn your business for life.
Ready to start the process?
Step 1: Contact me to schedule our first consultation.
Call/text 206.948.2800 or complete the contact form here to set up our first meeting. Please plan for a 1-1.5 hr meeting at my office in Edmonds or another Windermere if one is closer to you.
Step 2: Complete the buyer questionnaire
I like to start all of my client relationships with a discussion to better understand you, your life and your goals. When we meet, I’ll ask you a series of questions to help guide us in the right direction. I use the same set of questions each time because they are proven to work. Download the questions.
Step 3: Get pre approved
A critical first step in the buying process is getting pre approved for a loan. Obtaining pre approval before you find a home you love ensures you’re in the best position possible to make an offer. If you don’t have a lender, I’d be happy to recommend a handful of lenders with outstanding reputations for you to choose from. Read more about financing here.
Additional Buyer Resources
The ache for home lives in all of us. – Maya Angelou